About NIMBUSNimbus is one of the premier leading Management institute of Uttarakhand, established in 1998 under the management of Doon Educational Trust Society (DETS) which comprises of eminent educationists. Over the decade Nimbus has been active in the field of Management, Education and Computer Application. It has established its name in the top business schools in dehradun,with its world class technically advanced infrastructure and qulaity education. The best of learning methodologies have carved the students in such a way that various multinational companies come here for placements. Apart from Management, Education Nimbus key focus is on various other spheres too. This has empowered Nimbus with learning curves in various sectors that have become undoubtedly the benchmarks across India. Nimbus dares to look beyond and proudly understands that what we teach today, others adopt tomorrow.
- Nimbus Academy of Management is running under the management of Doon Educational Trust Society(DETS), the society was formed in 1996 with its sole motive was to establish the management institute in Dehradun.
- Society has started working on that and got NOC from Uttar Pradesh Government on 12th January 1998 and later on got letter of viability from All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) on 12th February 1998.
- After completion of all the requisite norms to establish the management institute the society has got a letter for expert committee visit on 3rd June 1998.
- Received approval letter to conduct MBA 2 years full time program with an annual intake of 60 seats on 17th June 1998.
- Received NOC from Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur Vishwavidyalaya,Gorakhpur for affiliation 30-05-1998.
- After the formation of Technical University in Uttar Pradesh,the affiliation of college was transferred from Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur Vishwavidyalaya, Gorakhpur to Uttar Pradesh Technical University(Lucknow).
- After the formation of new state in the name of Uttaranchal, again the affiliation is transferred from Uttar Pradesh Technical University to Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University,Srinagar(Garhwal).
- Received letter from All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) ON 22nd April 2002 to change the name of college as Indian and National word are generally used for Government Institution and not permissible for private institution.
- After the formation of Technical University in Uttaranchal again the affiliation has transferred from Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University to Uttarakhand Technical University,Dehradun on year 2006.
- Received a letter for approval of MBA(PT) Course for an annual intake of 30 seats on dated 26-06-2007.
FOUNDATION STONEThe Foundation Stone Ceremony of Administrative Block of Nimbus was held on 10 August 2005 by Sh. Hari Shankar Tiwari, Honble Minister for registration and stamp Govt. of U.P. and Sh. NavPrabhatHonble Minister for Forest, Environment and Urban Development, Govt. Of Uttarakhand.
- To be a world class technical institution fostering innovation, leadership and entrepreneurial spirit.
- To provide quality education and long term value creation.
- To anticipate and fulfill the requirements of the students, industry and community by adopting best practices.
- To enhance the quality of life through teamwork and industry interface.