- for Candidates for PGP or UGP IN NIMBUS
ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT through CAT, MET, GMET Score The selection of the candidates for admission to the 2019-21 batch of the PGP at NIMBUS is a two-step process.
- In the first step, candidates are short-listed from among the candidates who have a valid CAT, MET, GMET -2019 score, and applied to the programme as well as satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Second Step – Short-listed candidate appeared in an interview conducted by the admission cell. Successful candidate will then issue admission offer letter as the following condition as list will be made available on notice board as well as website of the NIMBUS www.namdehradun.com
Notes about the marks obtained:
Percentages of marks of an applicant who is yet to complete the bachelor's degree will be computed based on their available marks.
For the bachelor's degree, the percentage of marks awarded by the candidate's institution/university will be treated as final. If the institution/university does not award the percentage of marks, it will be calculated on the basis of the marks obtained in all the subjects listed in the marks-sheet.
For the bachelor's degree, if the percentage of marks awarded by the candidate's institution/university does not take into account marks obtained in all the subjects as mentioned in the marks-sheet(s) for all the years, the candidates must produce a certificate from the principal/head of the department/registrar/director of the institution/university certifying details of the practice at the institution/university at the time of the interview, if shortlisted for the same. If any board/institution/university awards only letter grades without providing an equivalent percentage of marks on the grade-sheet, the candidate should obtain a certificate from the board/institution/university specifying the equivalent marks which should be used for filling the online application form. The original equivalence certificate needs to be submitted at the time of interview, if shortlisted for the same.
No communication would be sent to applicants who are not shortlisted or successful Nimbus Would like the admission to be transparent as the same time with to protect the privacy of the individual candidate Candidates who are offered admission has to confirm their acceptance by completely all the required formalities by the first week of July 2019. Some candidates may also be placed on the waiting list offers seats to waiting list would depend upon the availability of the seat.
- Final Selection Selection will strictly be based on the shortlisting of the candidates done separately for each category (General/SC/ST/NC-OBC/PwD) on the basis of their ‘Final Composite Score's (FCS). Followed by interview.
- The exact cut-offs mentioned above are computed based on the previous years' CAT data. It depends on various factors like the applicants' pool, the distribution of CAT scores etc. which may change year to year. In view of this fact the Admissions Committee of NIMBUS reserves the right of changing the cut-offs if deemed desirable in the light of CAT-2019 data.