B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
Best, Top B.ed college in Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Nimbus school of education,Approved by NCTE , Affiliated to Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand Vishwavidyalaya provides a degree for making india grow.
B.ed-Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is a course offered for those interested in pursuing a career in teaching. The B.Ed. degree is mandatory for teaching at the secondary (classes 9 and 10) and higher secondary (10+2 or classes 11 and 12). The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. course is B.A. or B.Sc.. While students from the Arts stream are trained to teach subjects like History, Civics, Geography, and languages, the students from the Science stream are trained to teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Nimbus is a one stop destinaion for b.ed college in dehradun.
Course Duration2 year
Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements
- Introduction to education describes the historical, sociological and philosophical concepts that form the theory and objectives of effective learning
- Human development and psychology examine how children and adolescents explore their world, learn concepts and form ideas
- Teaching methods to promote literacy focus on the cognitive development and how oral skills, language and information is processed by the brain
- Learning theories can provide prospective teachers with the ability to design and assess effective curriculum and assignments
- Foundations and assessment of special education helps aspiring teachers to identify learning disabilities and adapt programs and learning styles for children with special needs
- Technology courses may focus on multi-media for learning in the classroom and distance learning via the internet