MBA(Master of Business Administration)
Top MBA. Management College in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, North India
Approved by AICTE , New Delhi, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University ,Dehradun,(Uttarakhand)
Nowadays as soon as our three years courses draw towards its end, there is first things comes in minds to choose a suitable postgraduate business course.
Whether you are thinking about that Why MBA, it’s a difficult question that confuses even the experienced and intelligent students in present scenario.
There are so many diverse perspectives which will help you to decide whether you should go for MBA or not.
Here is some common reason to pursue MBA degree:
- Management skills
- Strong networking
- Start your own company.
- Brand building
- Better job opportunities
- Better option for career change
A two year fulltime regular program designed to meet the needs and demands of forward looking and progressive corporate sectors in India and abroad. This Course provides. Specialization in the following areas;
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain Management
Advantages or Benefits of Master of Business Administration Degree:-MBA and other programs in Management are highly demanding in the present scene because of the emergence of the large corporate houses, MNCs and industrial giants and the world wide economic growth. The social and individualistic view point is change largely, were people are more concentrated on Career growth and maximize the earning rather than job security.The employment opportunities doubles from getting education from best management college in Dehradun with Nimbus. MBA boosts individuals passion and hunger for success
- Acts as a Career Accelerator
- Develops the quality of Leadership and ladder to entrepreneurship
- Add value to the competency
The Programme aims to provide learners with an ability to prepare for Job Placement, successful career and to become Leaders for comprehensive development of the society. These aims are achieved with:
- Understanding the learners Goal and choice of Industry and the Job
- An introduction to the study of business and management.
- A progressively higher level of understanding and critical awareness of the main issues in strategic management.
- A global holistic perspective of management and business administration.
- A range of intellectual skill and management competencies required for effective management practice.
- The opportunity to link the programme of general management studies with study of an advanced level of a specialist pathway which complements and broadens understanding of business and management.
- Applying and converting the above understanding into application and learning