|Name of Course||First Year||Second Year||Third Year|
|M.B.A.||₹ 80,000 /-||₹ 80,000 /-||Not Applicable|
|B.B.A.||₹ 40,000 /-||₹ 40,000 /-||₹ 40,000 /-|
|B.C.A.||₹ 40,000 /-||₹ 40,000 /-||₹ 40,000 /-|
|B.A.||₹ 16,000 /-||₹ 16,000 /-||₹ 16,000 /-|
|B.Com.||₹ 24,000 /-||₹ 24,000 /-||₹ 24,000 /-|
|B.Ed||State Quota ₹ 42,000 /- Per Year||Management Quota ₹ 55,000 /- Per Year|
Note:Academic Security Money ( Paid at the time of Admission, refundable after completion of course) for all courses Rs.5000/- . Examination Fee of the above courses will be charged seperately & as per the concerned university directives.
OPTIONAL IF HOSTEL & TRANSPORTATION IS REQUIRED:Hostel fee (boarding & lodging): Rs.35,000/- per semester (Note: Hostel Lodging and Boarding Fee will vary depending on prevailing market conditions and inflationary compulsions.) Transport Charges: Rs.12,000/ per year. Admission procedure is subject to change as per the directive of concerned university. Changes in the fee structure is subject to change according to norms of state government and university without any prior notification.
- SC/ST Students
- Students having family income less than Rs. 1 lakh/year
Concession on Tuition Fee for all Courses
- 15% concession on tuition fee for the students graduating from NIMBUS and opting for a PG Course.
- 15% concession on tuition fee for the employees siblings.
- 15% concession on tuition fee for the siblings of an alumnus.
- 15% concession on the tuition fee for the meritorious students(above 75%)
- 15% concession on the tuition fee for girls candidates (above 60%)
- 15% concession on tuition fee for the siblings of freedom fighter,Ex-Service Men.